Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sean's New Ride

Well kids Sean has been talking about getting a Silverado for several years now and had his sites set on a 1500...well over the weekend he received a big check from his Grandfather Hagadorn towards the truck ($6.00) and just happen to find one on Sunday. 

Should I do it or not??
 
It wasn't what he originally set out to get but it sounded like a better deal and it was a bigger truck.

2009 Silverado 4 door
2500 HD
4-wheel drive
6.0L V8
36,214 miles

 
Man this is a lot of money and the gas mileage will be what? But Taylor think how beastly we will look in it beside it is $15,000 cheaper then the 1500 and that will help pay for the extra gas, right?
 
Ok I've convinced myself it's a good deal so let me sign before I change my mind!!




 



 

Well Sean it is a nice looking truck and your birthday is coming soon so maybe big brother Ryan can hook you up with some bigger rims and tires!  Congrats and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice - and its one BIG ASS TRUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that my gift helped you get your truck Sean. It looks great and very masculine, especially at the gas pump where you took the picture. You can call Joey who has a Silverado and ask him about his gas mileage, if you can get him to stop crying. I think the 4 wheel drive would be very useful, not only in the snow but to pull Taylor out of the mud holes she plays in. Good luck with the truck and I will get your Grandmother to light a candle in church to help with the gas cost!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome truck Sean. I knew you were thinking of one but once you made up your mind, you went for it. Really nice looking truck and you will get used to the gas cost. Comes with having a "manly" vehicle Sean. Good luck with it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another "beast" in the family - isn't that what Barb calls her Avalanche? Sean, hope you and Taylor enjoy! Just don't think about going to the gas station.

    ReplyDelete