Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blog Changes

Well kids the blog is becoming quite a chore lately so while I am not going to stop it completely, I am going to cut back.  As I run across pictures or events I will post them and I'm sure as busy as our lives are I will have at least 1 post a week if not more.

So thanks again for reading, laughing, sometimes getting mad and always listening to me recreate the story as I "remembered" it!!  This has been a lot of fun to do and I really enjoyed reading the comments back.  Including this one I have posted  534 blogs since August 2012.
 
Time to start my Monday morning diet...I sure hope I make it to lunch!



4 comments:

  1. Good job Henry - although I will miss the daily blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have really enjoyed the daily blog. We can understand the time that must have been involved and appreciate that. Hope the blogs aren't too far and few between! Thank you for the 534.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sandy & Dar, your blogs will be missed. I do realize how time consuming they are and you have done a super job putting them in every day. We will all look forward to any and all you post from now on. Thanks for the enjoyable 534 blogs!! You surely are the "KING OF BLOGS!!!! Thank You and your guest bloggers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found something to take the place of the blog, entering my blood pressure on line. I have to admit the blog was much more enjoyable.

    We got up with 3" of snow, now it is snowing again and is get heavier by the hour. Can't wait to go out and play in it.
    By the way it is going to be 50 degrees Sat..

    ReplyDelete