Sunday, September 28, 2014

Trip to New York

Well Kids I thought I would try a different approach to the blog and only post current events going on...ok as much as possible and see how that goes.  I have figured out a way to send pictures right to the blog so it should be easier to do.  No guarantees how long I will last or how often I will post! 
 

 
This week I had to work in the Boston and upstate NY area so I decided I would visit my friend Ted and your grandparents while I was up there.  Ted and I met for dinner on Tuesday night in a quaint little town called Newburyport, MA.  This was just about an hour south of Ted and about an hour north of where I was staying.  Great town with a great view and great weather so after a quick drink over looking the water we headed downtown for dinner at Loretta's.  It is always good to see Ted!
 
Joe, me and Cody

After my meetings on Wednesday I met your grandparents at Harry Tuft's for one of my favorite meals...ribeye steak sandwich.  Thursday was your cousin Joe's 22nd birthday but they were celebrating on Wednesday so he could go out with his buddies on Thursday.  Happy Birthday Joe!
 
Mike, me and Donna

Grandpa, me and Grandma
Grandma's front porch

On Thursday we went over to Sandy's to see some of the upgrades she did in her house and then to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. 
 
 
Well that's it for today...hopefully I will stay motivated to keep this going.  I might also use some of the pictures that you send to me.

5 comments:

  1. I like the new idea. Thanks for the warning we now begin to filter our pictures we send you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!! A rebirth!
    I can't wait to see more- I've missed your blogging so much!
    Sounds like a great week in between working! The crazy thing was that your weather was much warmer & sunny than ours all week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the blog is back now and then...we all missed it. What a fun weekend...glad you survived your sisters Henry..always a challenge !! Glad you could make it up for a few days but we did miss Barb, you missed some fun times Barb. Your father-in-law decided he cannot keep up with your husband :-) And yes Henry, we did find the curtains.(inside joke & better left inside). Nice pictures with Ted and a definite on our bucket list. Thanks Henry..good job .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! 'bout time. Will be checking back for the next installment.

    ReplyDelete