Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 1996

Well kids this year we went to St. Augustine, FL for Easter/Spring Break.  I will have some more pictures of the things that we did later but for today it was off to church.  Your grandfather said someone had to stay behind to guard the motorhome and he elected me so I was unable to attend mass with you.  By the look on your mother's face I think she was kind of upset with your grandfather's decision to make me stay...just saying.








 
That's it for Easter photo's this year...now on to the real fun...SPRING BREAK!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to all!
    Auntie & Uncle Tom
    (Darlene & Tom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures...Happy Easter to all

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings back lots of fond memories. Love the pictures, too. Now it's off to church - - in Tucson this time.

    Happy Easter to all!

    ReplyDelete