Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday-Part 1

Well kids as you know this past Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day and my birthday together at Sean & Taylor's.  Whenever my birthday falls on Mother's Day we end up arguing over who will have to do the cooking for the day...which I always end up losing!  This year Taylor said that she would handle it and have everyone over to their house so I only had to cook breakfast and your mother only had to make me popcorn later that night.

We had a great time eating, drinking and bonding time along with some pool, darts and present opening.  Since there were so many great pictures I am going to put them out in 2 blogs...one today and one on Friday.

Thanks again to all the kids for spending time with us, for our presents and for doing the cooking for the day.


 


 BTW we heard a story that while preparing the food Stephanie and Jared ate all the bacon that was supposed to go on the baked beans!  No worries for me since I don't eat baked beans.









1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great day. Nice to see everyone having a good time. Glad both birthday and Mothers Day celebrations were so much fun.

    ReplyDelete