Thursday, June 20, 2013

Myrtle Beach Week-The beach!

Well kids like I said yesterday the beach was about a 3 mile ride but parking was always pretty easy so it really didn't seem that bad.  You guys loved the ocean and the sand so if you weren't swimming you were building something in the sand.  I don't have a lot of pictures from the ocean because I always had this paranoia that the camera would get ruined if we weren't careful...but I guess 7 will work.

I have no clue who all these other kids are but you guys always seem to meet people


The Beauty Queen
Jared and Dad

Sean and Jared


Sean and Jared

Guess what I was looking at

Ryan


1 comment:

  1. Again great beach pictures. I am sure you would love to be there again. Hope the kids are enjoying these as much as we are

    ReplyDelete