Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lake Gaston Vacation with the Robinson's-Day 2

Well kids we were up early and off to Williamsburg.  Stephanie went to spend some time with Ashley so the fishing debate ended. 

We went straight to Busch Gardens and before I knew it we were on a roller coaster.  As you know I don't do well on rides and this was no different...wiped me out so the next ride was the bumper cars and I never went on another roller coaster that day!



 One of my favorite pictures
 
Jared and Mike

Mom

Kevin

Jared

Clarissa

Sean

Mike with a broke leg
 
Fun day and more pictures from Busch Gardens in a couple days

2 comments:

  1. Those were the days!! Great friends, great kids...at least Grandma says great kids. And, as always, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liz, but come on - - what happened to Mike? Don't leave us in suspense like this. Enjoying your PODs!

    ReplyDelete