Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lake Gaston Vacation with the Robinson's-Day 2 part 2

Well kids these are the rest of the Busch Garden pictures...



 


Sean looks like he is ready to throw up


One problem with Busch Gardens...there is way too many fun things to do for one day.  We ran across this water balloon fighting area and I thought we would never get you boys out of it.  You all were having way too much fun for Mr. Robinson so he joined in!






Back to the roller coasters!


 
Sean has been giving me a hard time about my bucket list picks but he can say what he wants I know I'm right and if you haven't been to Busch Gardens you should add it to your bucket list!


--
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow awesome pictures. If Tom Robinson had so much fun, then it should be on your bucket list to do :-) I know you have been there a lot but never seem to tire of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Jared's face on the roller coaster....that is what I remember most about Jared - the various faces he always made!

    ReplyDelete