Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School-1996

Well kids 1996 will wrap up our Back to School week.  It sure was fun and I hope that when your kids get to this age they are involved in every school play, want to learn how to play every instrument, have lots of end of the year field days, have 6 graduations before the 12th grade graduation and have plenty of bonding time with the principal so you can get know them as well as we did!

And don't forget the most important thing..."tell me about your day" conversations at the dinner table.  They usually started with...I got up, I brushed my teeth, I ate cereal and on and on and on but they always ended with our family prayer..."When you turn 18 you either go to college or move out"!!!  And it worked!






 

Fun times and great memories!

4 comments:

  1. The prayer didn't work for crap at my house.... but I did enjoy the family dinners finding out how everything went...except school because mine didn't go much...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the hair and clothes!! Lets hope those styles don't come back lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Stephanie is back and I agree Steph, todays styles are much better. The stories on the other hand were "interesting" at times when we were babysitting. Dinners were intriguing to say the least. Pictures are great and really bring back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They may move out at 18 but they keep coming back!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete