Monday, September 2, 2013

Fish Tales

Well kids over the last few weeks I received some nice fish pictures so I thought I would share them with you.

This first one of Uncle Mike is a King Salmon that weighed in at 21 pounds and was caught on Lake Ontario July 23rd with his friend Bob Joy.




The rest of the pictures are from Uncle Dave when Diane, Gail and him went fishing on his boat 2 miles off the shore of Clearwater Beach.

Ok well maybe David was doing more sleeping then fishing!
 
Diane caught a shark!
 


 
 
 Gail looks like she caught a catfish!
 

 
Not sure what this is?

Looks like David won't be taking home the "Biggest Fish" Trophy
 
Here are a few oldies but goodies!
 
Grandma and Grandpa Hagadorn

Donna, me, David & Sandy
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you sure did go in the archives for two of these pictures. I still remember that day and at the time, sort of scared of the fish. But I have come a long way from that day. I even finally baited my own hook!! You kids were all dressed up but I doubt just to hold the fish. Nice picture Mike and as we all know, only David would sleep/fish like that. Good catch Diane and Gail :-)

    ReplyDelete