Friday, December 20, 2013

Hodge Podge Day

Well kids I had planned on a few more blogs showing everyone's Christmas decorations but some people are falling behind so I am filling in the days with some other pictures...
 
Aunt Sandy doing...well I really don't know what she is doing??

Enough said!
 
Aunt Sandy's cookies
 
Uncle Dave doing some Christmas Shopping
 
On Sunday I thought everyone was popping in to see me but I quickly realized it was to see Griffin!  From our house Stephanie, Shawn, Taylor & Sean were off to Jared's house to watch the Panther's kick some butt!
 
 
 


 
 I was making a funny clicking noise in my mouth that fascinated Griffin 


There is a new mystery going on in the house...who sent this card out??  Quickly everyone thought it was me but I keep telling them it wasn't... maybe there is a real Santa!!

3 comments:

  1. I was dressed for my Ugly Sweater party - the one I was going to borrow YOUR sweater for - and I was trying to stand without standing on my foot!!!

    Whoever sent out the card knew what they were doing cause they put 3 beautiful ladies on it - so it was sure to be a hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Hodge Podge pictures! Griffin is getting so big and of course adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again another day of great pictures. Hog pop worked very well. Best has to be Griffin...he is most likely the favorite as he is so darn cute. Must be a secret Santa who sent the card with those lovely ladies on it. Love mine. Have a great day everyone. Out to deliver my goodies to my favorite car dealership men and a poinsettia to Nancy their awesome and sweet receptionist.

    ReplyDelete