Friday, March 22, 2013

Vacation-Day 7 Part 2

Well kids as promised earlier today this is Freemont St. at night.  It was very cool and certainly worth the trip back along with adding it to your Bucket List!


 
I am not sure if this will work on the blog but I am starting off with a video to set the mood of the evening.


They also had 2 bands playing at different locations that were very good.  It kind of reminds you of Key West at the sunsets.  As with the Keys there are a lot of strange characters that come out after the sun goes down!







1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I missed commenting on this one. Great pictures of Fremont St. We enjoyed it and hope you did also. Charlotte should do this for speed week. Lots of fun. I think the Sugar Factory music we even louder than this was?? No wonder my ears hurt on the plane. Fun 2 weeks.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete