Saturday, April 20, 2013

Disney Week-Day 4

Well kids this ends the Disney week.  Today I just have a mixed match set of pictures so enjoy...one of the big decisions we had to make was when to go to Disney...we didn't want Jared & Sean to be too young or Ryan to be too old so hopefully you all have great memories of it because your mother and I do.

 
One of the things that is cool about Disney is from the parking lot you have to take either the Monorail or a Boat to get to the actual park.  Once at the park you can ride this train around the entire area and get off at one of the many stops it makes. 

 
This was the jungleland end.  We went on a boat ride through the Amazon River where we saw crocodiles, hippo's, native's and other jungle type things.

 
This is the Haunted House...I would have skipped this but your mother made me go...she said I would look bad if you young kids went and I was too scared to go.



 
While these next 2 pictures were on separate days I think they were both taken in Frontier town.  This is where Tom Sawyer's Island was which I think is the caves you are posing in front of below.  They had tons of frontier type things and sold Turkey Legs!  Splash Mountain is located in this area also.  Who remembers the singing bears?


You have seen this picture before but it just cracks me up so I am putting it in again. 

 
Ok so remember on Day 1 I was telling you about our budget?  Well we were way ahead of the game with the food budget until the very last day.  See we bought what they called hopper passes so we could go to all the different Disney locations...Universal, Epcot and so on.  We went to Disney the first day and back on the last day.  Well it was late in the afternoon and one of those famous Florida rain storms came through but with this one came a 30 degree drop in temperature too.  Well everyone was freezing so we had to buy all 4 of you sweat shirts to wear as you can see in the picture above.  I can't remember exactly what they cost but we went from being ahead on our budget to way behind!  But as your mother says how can you say anything when you look at those faces!  I said easily...LOL.  Bucket List week!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the memories..even if they were not my trip there. Dad was so happy it was you going this time & not us :-)

    ReplyDelete