Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break 2002-Parasailing

Well kids 11 years and 3 days ago we headed out to go parasailing...Sean and Stephanie were a defiant yes, Jared was on the fence, Mom was going if Jared was going and I was a defiant NO!!  I knew what your grandfathers answer would be so I didn't even ask him.

At this point Jared said I will wait on shore to see if they come back in one piece
 
Second thoughts Sean?



I think the guy asked them if they kissed their mother good bye just in case!
 


Already braver than me...I would have never let go to wave, of course I would have never gone period.


Driver of the boat

Driver of the boat...I mean nice picture of the kids

Coming down for a dip in the water


Back up!


Back safe and sound

Yea I am glad I stayed on shore.
 
I am not tagging this one for the bucket list...way to scary for me but as you can tell by the smiles on Stephanie and Sean they loved it.

3 comments:

  1. Davey and Cody did it and loved it. I "almost" did in Punta Cana until the people we were watching ended up hitting the water. The boat stalled and they couldn't get it going; people hit the water and immediately started to sink and couldn't get out of gear. They had boats out in a minute to get them out BUT that answered my thoughts of doing it to a big NO WAY!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I would have gone if you paid for my fare. You could have at least invited me to go to help the "driver of the boat" with her chores. I remember that day very well. Gerry, Jared and I sat in the Tiki bar doing what we did best in the Keys. Of course Jared had a Coke, not what we were drinking. Great times.

    Now, what about your condo down there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember all this and it sure looked like fun. Just found out they have zip lines out on Fremont Street in Vegas...gee Henry, you and I could have done that. On second thought, probably more like Barbara & I would do it.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete