Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Dee

Well kids as you know next Sunday is Mother's Day!  I know you are going to think I am crazy but I think Mother's Day is the best holiday of the year!  It is amazing to me how Mom's can put up with as much as they do and still love their kids/husbands unconditional!  It takes someone special and we should all be thankful for our mothers...spend some quality time talking or spending time together so you don't regret it 30 years from now!

I thought since there are so many in our lives I would honor one a day this week and what better way to start then with the newest Mom...Dee!

Happy Mother's Day Dee...year one!






2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers day to Dee. She is doing a great job so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to the newest MOMMA!! Dee you're a wonderful Mom & Griffin's a sweetie pie, thru and thru!

    ReplyDelete