Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to your mother!

Well kids I know you agree that you have the greatest mother put on this earth!  She has done a ton for all of you and you should feel lucky!  Of course your mother may have said she was doing it for you but she has always been about having a good time and exploring new or old adventures!

Have a great day Barbara...you deserve it!

Mother's Day 2012-One of my favorite Pictures



Birthday Celebration 2013


Spring German in Rocky Mount
ECU Football game 2009-Sports Weekend!
 


Always up for the hot tub!

 
 

Go-carts anyone?


2 comments:

  1. If I already didn't have the best mother in the world then I would choose Barb as my mother. You are a great mother and will be a fabulous Grandma that is going to spoil the kids (which is what being a grandparent is all about). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures to honor a great mother. Happy Mother's Day Barb. We Love You :-)

    ReplyDelete