Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hodge Podge Day

Well kids sometimes there are photo's that I think you might like to see but not that many to dedicate an entire day to so I thought today I would combine some of them for you.  It's a funny thing that when I started this thing I meant for it to be a single picture or maybe 2 but now I feel like I am cheating you if there aren't at least 5!!

Enjoying a cocktail on a beautiful Saturday Night but your mother talked so much we didn't end up eating till 10pm and 2 nights in a row I didn't get to bed until midnight!!  I just can't hang with this Clark gang.

Carol and Joe were in Vegas on vacation and took a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon

Stephanie and Taylor after a ladies luncheon with Mom

Sean and Jared were able to attend the College Basketball National Championship game and this was the view from their seats

Sean and Taylor dancing away


Jared and Taylor dancing away

Mom, Patti and Jen working a special event at Lowe's Food.  Banks brought the tractor up for them to use as part of the props.

When we were in Tombstone I thought these bleached out cow heads were cool and would add to my Man's Room but since we were flying I didn't get one.  Grandma and Grandpa Clark ended up down there one day and bought me one then brought it back with them.  I know call me goofy!


Sean playing lumber jack in his backyard

Diane completed her first year of college and was headed home for the summer

Uncle Dave...well what can you say about Uncle Dave!  Bless his heart.

Jessie Ferentz graduated high school today...off to ECU next year!!  Go Pirates!

2 comments:

  1. You know there aren't a lot of comments you can say about some of the pictures. Although the stuff you got for your "man cave" didn't surprise me....it will match the "HAT" well. You need to have a "kids having fun day" because the dancing looked like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Henry...looks like everyone had a good time. Hope the Clarks enjoyed your new patio as much as we did. I know you will get a lot of use out of it. We know how much it hurts for you to miss your 9:30 bedtime...awful to get old :-)

    ReplyDelete