Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School-1991 & 1992

In 1991 we were still living in Richmond, VA.  I love to tell the story about a week that I watched you kids because your mother was in Charlotte training for the Census.  Each morning we would be ready to go with about 30 minutes to spare and about 15 minutes before the bus came we would walk down to the bus stop and as the bus drove up all these Mom's that were running late were dragging their kids down the street.  The funniest was Debbie Tatum who was combing their hair as she dragged them down the street!!  Sorry Debbie I had to tell it. 
 

 
 
In 1992 Stephanie was 6 getting ready to turn 7 and Ryan was 8.  I believe Stephanie was in the 1st grade and Ryan was in the 3rd grade and we still lived in Rocky Mount.
 
No school for Sean or Jared yet!  
 




4 comments:

  1. This week's pictures are going to be awesome! Look at Steph!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 90% of all parents have these same types of pictures. EXCEPT me...my kids had to dance or stand on their heads, etc., heaven forbid I get a normal first day of school picture....lol
    Hard to believe they were all that young...seem like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Taylor. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they were so cute back then...still cute in their own ways! Not sure if I remember the story right, but, didn't Stephanie fall asleep on the bus coming home one day?

    ReplyDelete