Friday, August 16, 2013

Cruise to the Bahamas'-The Staff

Well kids I don't know if you remember or not but we had a great wait staff that took care of us every night for dinner.  They were extremely friendly, helpful and polite.  Of course all three of you boys thought Olivia was flirting with you when at the end of the trip we found out it was really Stephanie she had her eye on!


Heading to dinner
 


Stephanie with the Head Waiter
 
I want Ryan

Wait no I want Jared

Pucker up Sean here I come

I can't decide so I will take both of you
 
  Never mind I want this beauty!!

 
Again great fun, great food, great company, great staff, great adventure, too damn hot and certainly qualifies for the bucket list!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you guys sure do clean up good. Looks like a lot of fun with the staff. Glad you all had a great time. Lots of people have cruses on their bucket lists...not us though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were really the best wait staff, ever!!! So attentive, quick witted, and a ton of fun! ....Too bad you didn't get the head waiter's close up...he had the most beautiful eyes! We've always loved dinner together as a family, but this brought it to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete