Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Duck Dynasty Viewing Party??

Well kids as you know the A&E show Duck Dynasty is a huge hit on TV and because your mother and I want to be like the cool kids we are trying to watch it this season to see what we are missing...but to be quite honest I'm not sure we get it yet!

Anyway last week they had the season premiere and I believe I heard 12 million people tuned in to see the show.  There are Duck Dynasty shirts, hats and many other things being sold at stores and people are going nuts over this show.

Which brings me to today's blog...Donna, Pork, Moose, Cody, Sharon and some other friends had a Duck Dynasty Viewing Party that night so I thought you would enjoy the pictures.

Mike even has a Duck Dynasty name...Pork!
 
Moose, Cody, Father-in-law Al, Pork and Sharon

Sharon and Mike eating Frog!

Squirrel Stew...hate that I missed this

Kissing Quacks!



When I sent Donna a message back about how they call us the rednecks she sent a message back saying that's wrong we now call you cornholers!  Maybe we will get it by the end of the season??

6 comments:

  1. Henry, we are like you guys about the Duck Dynasty thing. Still trying to figure out what the attraction is.

    Did you know that one of the actors or Duck Dynasty was a great college quarterback and good enough to play in the NFL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is we have one CRAZY family but they sure are fun. Not sure of the fascination with Duck Dynasty, but it sure is popular. This is the first time I saw these pictures and by the way, we were not invited. Guess we are not "Ducky" enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a GREAT time and a lot of laughs. Some Duck history.. Phil (the father) played college football and roomed with Terry Bradshaw!! Uncle Si seems to be America's new favorite Uncle. Jase seems to be the new 'crush' for women.
    We can relate to comments/outings that they have... just not sure I want to brag about that.
    Henry, worth the 30 mins each week, you can stay up late on Wednesday nights..
    Donna & Mike

    ReplyDelete