Thursday, August 8, 2013

Locus Golf

Well kids since the girls were off to the Winery on Saturday Sean decided it was time to play a round of golf and he had a coupon that gave us a discount.  Sean and Jared are always asking me to go golfing and 99% of the time I come up with some excuse not to play...chores, race on, spend time with your mother and so on.  Well yesterday I did have some chores around the house planned but nothing that urgent so off I went.  Sean also invited Carlos to play.

Our tee time was 2:30 and since we only had 3 of us they put in single player with us.  This too makes me nervous because we are not that good but luckily he wasn't either so it all worked out.

 
 









The 18th hole is 619 yards!
 
We fought the heat and bugs all day long which surely cost us a couple strokes but we made it through.  This was an extremely tough course with lots of hills, woods and long holes.  I believe each of us lost about 6 balls a piece but we also found some too.  The nice thing playing with Sean and Carlos is they are playing to improve their game so we don't keep score and they allow plenty of mulligans!
 
Great fun, great company!

 

3 comments:

  1. Mulligans??? Is that like a gutter ball for golf???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask about Mulligan also but got such a kick out of Sandy's comment that I will go with that. Looks like you were competing against the gals for a fun day. Looks like you both had great days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they limit you to 10 strokes per hole like you did to me?? Sorry you lost your balls :-) Was your 4th player Mulligan the Irishman? If it was, be careful your Irish ancestors were horse thieves.

    ReplyDelete