Friday, August 2, 2013

Vacation in Gatlinburg-Mountain Climbing to Laurel Falls

Well kids today we decided to take a hike to a waterfall.  This ended up being a great hike and a great spot for some pictures...actually the one by the waterfall is one of your mothers favorites still.  Earlier we stopped at a shop where Sean, Jared & I bought some fancy walking sticks with a compass on the top.  They also sold little metal things that you nail on your walking stick once you have completed the different trails.  The man told us that they sell them at all the different trail hikes around the country...ok well I think I have 2 on my stick!




 
 








 
After such a big accomplishment we stopped for Baskin Robbins ice cream...yes even back then your mother couldn't pass on an opportunity for BR!
 

Imagine that Jared is asleep!
 

2 comments:

  1. I can see why that picture is your favorite Barb. You should blow that up into a 8 X 10. And, Jared asleep...how many time did you carry him upstairs Henry? He always wanted to wait for Sean. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still One of my favorite times and picture!

    ReplyDelete