Friday, October 25, 2013

Welcome to Universal

Well kids as I said Universal was also part of the game plan!  There were lots of cool things here and you guys had a good time but I believe you liked the other parks better.

Most of these pictures are of us and revolved around the movie sets but they also had a Jaw's ride and who remembers watching a 3D movie when the mice ran up our legs? 








Indiana Jones Set

Western Town and Cowboy Set
 
Tim Allen's Home Improvement Set
 



Great fun and cool things to see so why not add it to the Bucket List!

3 comments:

  1. Another great bucket list place to go. Glad we were able to cross these off our bucket list while we were young. Fun places to go for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should all go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the steam roller - I have the same pictures with my kids underneath. Great place

    ReplyDelete