Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Past-2011

Well kids this was one of those rare (like never happened before rare) occasions that we had both your grandparents, Cassie's family, Larry Jr.'s family and Robert/Melinda for Thanksgiving...yes I did shake all weekend!!  Taylor had to work saving lives this year so we couldn't fatten her up.
 

 Grant, Elizabeth, Jane, Stephanie, Mom, Cassie, Grandma Clark, Larry Jr., Shawn, Jared, me, Sean, Jack, Ryan, Grandpa Clark
 
Stephanie, Mom, Grandma Hagadorn, Grandpa Hagadorn, Ryan, Shawn, Jared, me, Sean

4 comments:

  1. Nice.....I like that Jane is immortalized in the Hagadorn Family picture by photo bombing from the bathroom....lol

    I don't remember Mom being down there....wonder who cooked me dinner that year??? hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Sandy...hard to believe I wasn't here for the cooking but you all survived. These occasions are indeed rare and it was a fun day. Poor Taylor...but someone had to do it Taylor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, the girls are off splitting their time between houses or working here each year, so I do most of the cooking. This was my year to have all the Girl Power to help me! We had plenty of "gifted gourmets" helping me this year, so you managed and I was thrilled! The family time was unsurpassed and the help in the kitchen was a Godsend!!! It was such a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great time. So glad you got over the shaking, Henry. Fond memories and great photos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete