Thursday, December 5, 2013

Car and Money

Well kids as you know my company has been talking about swapping around some cars once the owners daughter got her new car and that day came last week.  Katie got a new Volvo SUV and they gave me her car...2009 Audi.

2009 Audi
 I had mixed emotions about giving up my Camry...I really liked that car but it had 115,500 miles on it and the Audi has 21,000.  The Camry has been very dependable and runs like a champ.  I am still on the original brakes and the tires have 80,000 miles on them when they were only rated for 60,000.  There are some great features on both cars but so far it appears that the Audi has a few more. 

2011 Camry
So as I cleaned out my Camry I also emptied out all my change that I kept in it and I thought it would be fun to play a guessing game on how much change I had in the car and if you win I will split the money with you!  The game is open to anyone that reads the blog but you have to respond to win!  I am going to give you a hint...there were 55 stacks of coins and each of them had 10 coins in the stack.  In addition, the partial stacks had 9 dimes, 3 pennies, 2 nickels & 6 quarters.  I took a picture of the stacks so you could have proof.  The winner will be the person that comes the closest (over or under).

Good Luck...could help Jared with his new house, could help Stephanie get her new camera, could help Ryan get his lawn mower, could help Sean get his new Silverado....

9 comments:

  1. WHERE do you keep that much change in a car? and WHY do you keep that much change in a car? The fact that you put it into stacks cracks me up; because I know that I would have done the same thing....its part of the Hagadorn OCD.

    I guess $73.62.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to say $76.37 my birth date :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I really liked the Camry but hope you like the Audi just as much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I say $27.52 and Gail says $53.03. Hmmmmm....... Where will I spend all that $13.76 ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go with $61.17. Hope you like your car. Will you start all over keeping the change in it? Like Sandy, I want to know where do you put that much change????

    ReplyDelete