Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hodge Podge Day

Stephanie driving Shawn's truck...meeting me for lunch!

Da Boys gathering for some Monday Night Football!!

Carol celebrating Cathy's 55th birthday with a weekend trip to Chicago! 

Can you pick them out in the bean?
 
  What happens at Jared's stays at Jared's!!  I'll never tell.

Aunt Sandy after surgery...only person I know to almost die getting foot surgery, plus they clamped her tongue wrong causing the tip to go numb for days and while laying on her stomach they had her boob turned funny and it hurt for days. 
 
Dreaming!

Not dreaming

The Robinson's enjoying their hot tub on a nice cool fall day!

Hello Henry not quit taking so many pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. I found Carol in the picture.... Barb is like my kids, getting KILLED with so many pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super at this H enry. Love the "collage" of pictures.

    ReplyDelete