Saturday, December 14, 2013

My 12 days of Christmas-Day 1

Well kids last year I had an added surprise when your mother decided to do the "12 Days of Christmas".  What that means is each morning she gave me a gift and the gift matches the days...for example the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...1 xyz...and so on. 

So I thought that I would share them this year with an extra POD each day at 8am just to make you smile or laugh!  BTW most of the time she gave me these gifts as I was getting off the treadmill so I certainly don't look the greatest but that's part of the "make you smile or laugh" at me!!

 
1 movie


2 comments:

  1. I love that idea - can't wait to see what else she came up with. You have the best wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....way to go Barb :-)

    ReplyDelete